Daddy Dave’s Audi Hits The Dyno – First 2 Pulls Ever! Can You Guess The Horsepower?

Dave is back with the Audi! I love this car, it looks so cool on camera and in person, and the color is rad. Plus, this is the most comfortable car he’s ever been in. You guys are going to love it and the latest video is not only going to show you the dyno session, but also give you some info on the new NPK format. Check it out.

Video Description:

No Prep Kings has changed! This is now a team sport, and I have the opportunity to draft my own team if you vote for me to represent YOU as the People’s Choice Captain!!

Go to discovery.com/vote to cast your vote for me every day, and follow @StreetOutlaws to keep up to date with where I stand.

Link to vote for me: https://www.discovery.com/vote

I couldn’t be more excited to finally strap my brand-new Audi to the Dyno and get the first two pulls ever! Can you guess the horsepower? Put your guess into the comments below for Horsepower and Torque. I will reveal the numbers next Friday and award the winner with something really unique and collectible.

The post Daddy Dave’s Audi Hits The Dyno – First 2 Pulls Ever! Can You Guess The Horsepower? appeared first on BangShift.com.


https://ift.tt/8fhLGgb
from BangShift.com https://ift.tt/MJv02En

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tre5 Customs OBS Chevy Feature: Red On Red On Red On Red…

Check Out This 6×6 Engesa EE-25 Army Truck And It’s Freaky Boomerang Rear Suspension In Action

FAST LSXR INTAKE TEST-IS IT WORTH $1000? HOW MUCH HP DOES IT ADD? LSXR VS CHEAP, JUNKYARD TRUCK INTAKE