HOW TO MAKE HP WITH YOUR JUNKYARD 4.8L LS! CHEAP 4.8L POWER MODS. CARB VS EFI, SINGLE VS DUAL PLANE

Have you bought a cheap junkyard 4.8L LS and are now wondering how to add more power without working too hard? Are you asking yourself which intake to run with a carburetor? Or if you should stick with fuel injection? And how about some nitrous? In this video, Richard is going to test all those things and bring you along for all the results. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Video Description:

CHEAP, JUNKYARD 4.8L POWER MODS. WHAT CAM SHOULD I RUN IN MY 4.8L? CAN I MAKE 500 HP WITH MY 4.8L? CAN I RUN NITROUS ON MY 4.8L? SHOULD I RUN A BIG CAM ON MY 4.8L? WHICH INTAKE SHOULD I PICK FOR MY 4.8L? WILL A SINGLE PLANE MAKE MORE POWER THAN A DUAL PLANE ON A CARBURETED LS? WILL A CARB MAKE MORE POWER THAN EFI? CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO WHERE I RAN A STOCK 4.8L ON THE DYNO, THEN ADDED A MILD CAM AND NITROUS TO THE EFI COMBO. I THEN COMPARED THE EFI INTAKE TO CARBURETED INTAKE. I ALSO COMPARED A SINGLE PLANE TO A DUAL PLANE CARBURETED INTAKE ON THE LITTLE 4.8L!

The post HOW TO MAKE HP WITH YOUR JUNKYARD 4.8L LS! CHEAP 4.8L POWER MODS. CARB VS EFI, SINGLE VS DUAL PLANE appeared first on BangShift.com.


https://ift.tt/EnZ0OzG
from BangShift.com https://ift.tt/G1dfgPb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tre5 Customs OBS Chevy Feature: Red On Red On Red On Red…

Check Out This 6×6 Engesa EE-25 Army Truck And It’s Freaky Boomerang Rear Suspension In Action

FAST LSXR INTAKE TEST-IS IT WORTH $1000? HOW MUCH HP DOES IT ADD? LSXR VS CHEAP, JUNKYARD TRUCK INTAKE