Helmet Sale: Simpson And Racequip Are On Sale Now! Quit Using A Crap Helmet.

I just got back from Holley’s LSFest West in Las Vegas and the number of people who are racing, or trying to race, wearing crappy helmets, or those that are NOT designed to be used in a car or truck, still blows me away. It gets better all the time, but even so, we need more people to do the right thing for themselves and buy a good helmet. I remember when I got my first helmet that was actually bought for me to use while racing cars. It was awesome. It fit better than anything I’d ever borrowed, and it was mine. I loved it. I have had several helmets since, but regardless of my budget, I’ve always bought a helmet that is specifically made for racing cars and is certified for doing so.

Helmets can be expensive, but they don’t have to be. With this new sale coming out of Holley, their Simpson and Racequip brands are both having helmet sales. Yes, a clear-coated carbon fiber helmet is going to be more expensive than a painted one. But from a safety perspective, you can get the same protection at prices ranging starting from just $250. That’s for a certified and legal helmet that will allow you to race almost anything your heart desires.

These are not motorcycle helmets, they are not side-by-side or go-kart helmets, although both of these brands do carry helmets for motorcycle and side-by-side uses. These are for being in race cars and protecting your head from whatever it might hit or might hit it, in the event of a crash. Check them out, buy them, and let them know BANGshift sent you.

The post Helmet Sale: Simpson And Racequip Are On Sale Now! Quit Using A Crap Helmet. appeared first on BangShift.com.


https://ift.tt/8b5Wl6I
from BangShift.com https://ift.tt/qr7ij4z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tre5 Customs OBS Chevy Feature: Red On Red On Red On Red…

Check Out This 6×6 Engesa EE-25 Army Truck And It’s Freaky Boomerang Rear Suspension In Action

FAST LSXR INTAKE TEST-IS IT WORTH $1000? HOW MUCH HP DOES IT ADD? LSXR VS CHEAP, JUNKYARD TRUCK INTAKE