Check Out This Epic Lathe Restoration! This Video Will Inspire You To Find And Restore Some Old Tools!

A couple of months ago we shared a lathe restoration video that had us drooling, so when we saw this new one come up we decided we had to share it as well.

Old tools and equipment are awesome, but sometimes they need a freshen-up to look or perform their best. In the case of old milling machines and lathes, they often work perfect but are cosmetically challenged after decades of use. So how hard is it to restore one so it looks awesome in your shop? I’ve never done it, but I do like watching videos on it so I’ll know what I’m up against when I find the right deal for my own machine.

Video Description:

After over 700 hours of work I have completed my lathe restoration. I am excited to share this video. Enjoy!

The post Check Out This Epic Lathe Restoration! This Video Will Inspire You To Find And Restore Some Old Tools! appeared first on BangShift.com.


https://ift.tt/H4nxR7u
from BangShift.com https://ift.tt/7Txh3X8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tre5 Customs OBS Chevy Feature: Red On Red On Red On Red…

Check Out This 6×6 Engesa EE-25 Army Truck And It’s Freaky Boomerang Rear Suspension In Action

FAST LSXR INTAKE TEST-IS IT WORTH $1000? HOW MUCH HP DOES IT ADD? LSXR VS CHEAP, JUNKYARD TRUCK INTAKE