Car Feature: Original, Low Mileage 1978 Pontiac Trans Am In Martinique Blue, With Original Owners Order Notes! T-tops, Loaded!

(Words and Video by Chad Ehrlich) A lot of the viewers have been wanting to see some of my personal collection. I had this Trans Am out recently, so I went ahead and did a quick video on it!

This is a pretty cool car to me. I bought it from the family of the original owner and it has 46,000 actual miles on it.

Locally, this car was kind of a “unicorn”. Most people in town remembered it, but no one had seen it in years. There were always rumors floating around in the local car circles about whether the car still existed or if it had been sold off and no one knew about it. The entire time, it had been sitting quietly, tucked away in its garage.

In the late 2000s, the family got the car back out and went back through everything to make it roadworthy since the car had been sitting for close to 20 years at that point. A few years later, things changed and the family made the decision to sell the car.

I had previously told the family that if they ever made the decision to sell the car, I would be interested. About 10 years ago, I got the call. The family had decided to sell it. They had researched the car and they did know what the car was worth. I was happy to work a deal on the car, I had always wanted it and I wanted to keep the car here, where it had been its entire life. We came to a price that was fair for all of us. They were glad it was staying around and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to own it!

I hope you enjoy the story as well!!!

The post Car Feature: Original, Low Mileage 1978 Pontiac Trans Am In Martinique Blue, With Original Owners Order Notes! T-tops, Loaded! appeared first on BangShift.com.


https://ift.tt/FeABcmK
from BangShift.com https://ift.tt/TEYm4IX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tre5 Customs OBS Chevy Feature: Red On Red On Red On Red…

Check Out This 6×6 Engesa EE-25 Army Truck And It’s Freaky Boomerang Rear Suspension In Action

FAST LSXR INTAKE TEST-IS IT WORTH $1000? HOW MUCH HP DOES IT ADD? LSXR VS CHEAP, JUNKYARD TRUCK INTAKE