Interior How To: Make A Headliner For Your Classic Truck!

Upholstery can be so intimidating to do, even if you are just installing door panels or seat covers, so the thought of actually making your own headliner for a classic truck almost seems like a pipe dream. Well, may not. Watch this video to see how a new headliner goes together and is installed in a 1956 Chevrolet truck. This is no beater truck either, but rather a super nice build that really needs custom interior to look right.

I know some really great upholstery guys. I mean some seriously badass talent that wins awards all the time. But I can’t afford that, not by a long shot. So when I see these interior how-to videos I think to myself that I could do some of these. I am inspired to go out and get myself a sewing machine to try out some panels and see what I can do for my own ride. How about you? Would you try your hand at upholstery after seeing this straightforward video?

The post Interior How To: Make A Headliner For Your Classic Truck! appeared first on BangShift.com.


https://ift.tt/DboV8Ls
from BangShift.com https://ift.tt/Hz92gRC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tre5 Customs OBS Chevy Feature: Red On Red On Red On Red…

Check Out This 6×6 Engesa EE-25 Army Truck And It’s Freaky Boomerang Rear Suspension In Action

FAST LSXR INTAKE TEST-IS IT WORTH $1000? HOW MUCH HP DOES IT ADD? LSXR VS CHEAP, JUNKYARD TRUCK INTAKE